Bodily Injury & Wrongful Death Litigation
We represent injured persons and the estates of injury and accident victims in a variety of personal injury and wrongful death matters including cases involving automobile accidents, fall down accidents, defective products, occupational hazards, medical malpractice and assault cases. Our attorneys have extensive litigation experience and include certified civil trial attorneys. We provide personalized, effective representation and will aggressively pursue a recovery for you.
Our personal injury and wrongful death cases include:
- Motor vehicle accidents - crashes and collisions involving automobiles, buses, semi-trucks, motorcycles, taxis, trains and subways
- Premises liability - injury claims involving construction site accidents, industrial accidents, asbestos, toxic torts, and third party tort liability
- Products liability - dangerous and defective products, design flaws and defects, manufacturing flaws, inadequate instructions and warnings, fires and explosions
- Medical malpractice - misdiagnosis or late diagnosis, medical negligence, surgical errors, medication and prescription errors, birthing injuries, and brain injuries
- Trucking litigation - semi truck and eighteen wheeler accidents, liability, coverage, negligent hiring, maintenance, and supervision claims
- Workplace and job-related accidents - toxic chemical exposure, burns, electrocution, fires, and explosions, and falls from ladders, cranes, and scaffolding
- Wrongful death lawsuits filed by the surviving dependents or beneficiaries
With offices conveniently located in Morristown and Dover, New Jersey and New York City, we are easily accessible and available to meet with individuals personally. New Jersey counties that we practice in include but are not limited to Hudson, Essex, Union, Morris, Somerset, Middlesex, Hunterdon, Bergen, Passaic, Warren, Sussex, Monmouth and Mercer. In New York City, we practice in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Long Island, and the counties of Westchester and Rockland. For further information about our personal injury and wrongful death practice, please contact us today.