Individual & Family Immigration
We are committed to fostering cultural diversity and opportunity. We recognize that our nation's strength derives from our unique, multi-cultural heritage. Many of our attorneys and staff are first or second generation immigrants fluent in English, Spanish, Russian, French, and Creole.
We represent individuals and businesses in matters involving all aspects of US immigration and naturalization including:
- permanent residency through employment or family sponsorship (green card)
- non-immigrant visas for professional skilled workers, exceptional artists, investors and athletes (e.g., H1B, L1, and O visas)
- labor certification - PERM
- employment authorization
- political asylum
- counselor visa issuance
- family visas, including K1 and K3 visas for a fiancé(e) or married persons, H4 visa for any spouse or minor children of an H1B or other H-visa holder, L2 visa for a L1 visa holder's spouse and minor children, and an O3 visa for an O1 or O2 visa holder's spouse and minor children
- deportation and removal defense
For additional information about available types of visas and information about deportation including defenses to deportation, please see our Visa Types and Deportation Information page.
With offices conveniently located in Morristown and Dover, New Jersey, and New York City, we are easily accessible and available to meet with individuals personally to help them achieve their immigration objectives. New Jersey counties that we practice in include but are not limited to Hudson, Essex, Union, Morris, Somerset, Middlesex, Hunterdon, Bergen, Passaic, Warren, Sussex, Monmouth, and Mercer. In New York City, we practice in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Long Island, and the counties of Westchester and Rockland. For further information about our immigration law practice, please contact us today.